Monday, August 31, 2009

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

We had another wonderful shower this weekend, and it was so fun to see family and friends whom we haven't seen in a long time! Triple thank you to all of those who could be there and share in our celebration. And another triple thank you to all of you who couldn't make it but who sent gifts, prayers, and best wishes our way. We are overwhelmed by your generosity. I came home from the shower and just cried. I feel so loved. We live in a wonderful world with good, amazing, caring people all around us. We know that angels are among us, and you are all angels! Anthony and I are so touched by your thoughtfulness and generosity, encouragement and prayers. We don't even know how to begin to thank you for all that you have done and are doing for us. We hope someday that we can reach out to others as you have reached out to us. We have had many people that we don't even know tell us that they are praying for us. Everyone's love and support means so much to us. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I also want to thank my sister, Erica, cousin, Jeni, and sisters-in-law Karen, Carissa, and Carrie, and friends, Cindy, Alicia, and Kelly for all their work in putting the shower together. I'm also grateful for my mom and mother-in-law for their support and help with everything and for many other friends and family who helped us have a great occasion.

Erica, Jeni, and Karen also insisted that I start this blog, and so they basically created it for me and did everything so that all I need to do is post (since I really don't know very much about blogging.) Thank you! I'm actually a little bit nervous by how many people have told us that they are checking our blog for updates. I hope it's worth reading. Thanks to countless others who are with me in the up days and the down days. I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment