Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spirits are High!

We just wanted to add a quick post to say that Ann-Marie and I are feeling good and our spirits are high! From the babies' heartbeats they appear to be as happy as can be. Ann-Marie's contractions have stayed at about every 10 to 15 minutes, but they haven't been as painful.

Many have asked what they can do to help. You are all so amazing and so thoughtful! Really the best thing is to pray for us. We are hoping and praying that Ann-Marie and the babies make it through all this healthy and happy.

We will try and keep this blog updated so you can know the details.

Thanks again for your love and prayers!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted the link to this blog! I will be praying for you guys too. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are with you! Our heart goes out to Ann-Marie! Hang in there - all of you! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that this meant you were in the hospital until I saw it on Facebook! You have so many people who love you and are praying for you, including me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I am so proud of you and am so happy that all is well. Hope they can stay in there a little longer. Love you lots, and we are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog quite by chance, but am so glad to see that you are all doing so well. I'm sorry to hear you'll be in the hospital a while, but, oh so worth it!! Ellis is always welcome to come visit at our house if you need him to!! You'll all be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are praying for you!! Hang in there, it sounds like every day is crucial for those little ones, unfortunately to Ann-Marie's discomfort! Good luck, and thank you for keeping us all posted. ps from my experience, hospital lasagna is not a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all in our prayers. I just looked at this today, so am a little behind on all of the excitement.
    Please call if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete